Check Your Child's Progress

Student Progress Center
Posted on 09/14/2016
Track your child's progress by connecting to the Student Progress Center.

To set up Student Progress Center now, look under Parents and Students on the main Jack Hayes page for instructions which are at the top of the page that will guide you through the steps.  This will allow you to see your child's grades.

When School Messenger, which has replaced Edline, is locked down later(it is open now for all to see) you will need to set up Student Progress Center first if you have not already done so and then follow the directions to set up a log in for School Messenger. School Messenger allows you to see your child's teacher page for homework assignments and other classroom information.  

To see the teacher pages at this time, click on Teacher Pages on the main menu then choose your child's teacher from the list.  There will be a point when these pages are going to be locked down and you will have to have a log in.  We will notify you when this happens and give you directions to set up a School Messenger log in.
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2019 West Corporation. All rights reserved.